Join The Influence Business on Thursday 8th June for our interactive half day workshop tailored towards women in management or leadership roles who want to raise their profile and project more ‘Executive Presence’.
Why attend the workshop?
We all like to believe that if we work hard at our career and do our best, success will inevitably follow. This isn’t always the case. In order to thrive at the most senior levels, you need to display ‘Executive Presence’.
This winning combination of confidence, poise and authenticity has been identified as one of the key areas in which female executives can differentiate themselves and raise their level of influence.
This interactive, experiential half day workshop, in conjunction with Top Consultant, will give you practical techniques to put you in control of your personal impact, cultivate Executive Presence and build greater confidence to enjoy networking opportunities.
- Identify the three pillars of Executive Presence
- Learn how strong female leaders embody confidence
- Learn how your dominant female archetype influences how you are perceived
- Understand the meaning of ‘gravitas’ and how you can enhance yours
- Learn how to project confidence when it matters
- Discover new strategies for influencing others
- Discover strategies for managing self doubt
- Understand how to define your ‘brand promise’
- Know how to communicate your brand message
- Discover practical ways to increase the reputation and reach of your brand
Location: Central London
Date: Thursday 8th June 2017
Time: 2pm – 5:30pm
Cost: Early booking rate of £145+ VAT. Please note that we offer a 20% group discount for bookings of 2 or more delegates.
For more information about the event and to book your place, click here.