Adrian is a proposal consultant advising professional service sector organisations. His clients include accountants, lawyers, property agents and management consultants. Prior to that, Adrian led the proposals team at KPMG for 13 years. He advised the firm’s senior management on opportunities ranging from a few £1,000s to many millions. He has seen many unusual and complex situations and devised innovative and unique solutions necessary to win.
Specific activities include
- Proposal strategy and tactics – winning the hearts and minds of clients on individual proposals
- Document preparation – advising on document construction and positioning
- Proposals skills workshops – for small and large groups
- Impact skills – making the right impression in the meetings that count
- Presentations – preparing and delivering the winning pitch