Develop the skills and confidence necessary for effective pitching and winning new business.
Whether it’s a 90 minute seminar for a larger audience, a half-day training workshop or one- -to-one coaching, our Winning More Work programmes will help you rehearse for a forthcoming pitch, review one you lost, train your people for pitch meetings or help them be more confident to pick up the phone to old clients they have ignored for too long. Through the use of specialist Associates and video, you will gain not only the skills to help differentiate yourself in a very tight marketplace but also the confidence to put them into practice on the day.
- Understanding what really makes clients buy
- Recognising what it takes to win and deliver a pitch that differentiates you and your firm from your competitors
- Understanding and practicing the power of asking questions rather than telling
- Ensuring the prospective client can always answer the ‘so what?’ question
- Making your offering and examples relevant to the client
- Presenting yourselves as a team
- Being more comfortable to pick up the phone and make contact with an old client with a view to getting new business
- Realising that frequently you yourself are the differentiator – being comfortable to sell yourself and the firm and to cross/upsell
- Greater gravitas
- The small steps in building deeper relationships
- Demystifying procurement methodologies in the professional services industry and learning the art of responding effectively to Request for Proposals (RFPs) and pitching to procurement professionals
Here are some Winning More Work programmes we have delivered for our clients – click to download:
- Client team skills
- Pitching to win
- Proposals/pitch workshop
- High impact response to RFPs
- Getting (back) in touch – telephone calls
- Getting (back) in touch – telephone calls (seminar)
- Live pitches – preparation, rehearsal and review
- Lost pitches – what went wrong and steps to improve
- Demystifying procurement
- Client Relationship Management (CRM)
- Winning business in online meetings
What our clients say.
“You made the difference. My team now has the skills and confidence to make our clients feel really good about us. Thank you for an excellent workshop that met our needs perfectly”.