Learn how to present your ideas with more impact, authenticity and confidence at our highly practicalworkshop on Friday 28th September.
Presentation skills are just as important as the information we are presenting. However, the skills and behaviours we require to engage and instruct an audience often disappear when the spotlight is turned on us.
This exclusive half-day workshop for up to six participants will help you gain the confidence to achieve greater buy-in from your audience, whether you’re in a meeting, pitching for new business or even at a networking event.
The use of individual video review will help you see yourself from the audience’s perspective, giving you the skills to present your own material in an authentic and relaxed manner. You will leave the programme confident that the skills really work for you, knowing you can do them yourself when it matters.
- Structuring your message
- Being at your relaxed and natural best whatever the situation
- Using a conversational delivery when ‘under the spotlight’
- Learning strategies to overcome and combat nerves
- Presenting to influence, rather than dumping data
- Greater gravitas and confidence
- Reading your audience
- Engaging and holding audience attention
- Making and using speaking notes to stay in control
- Understanding what works about visual aids (PowerPoint), what doesn’t and why.
- Handling questions with confidence and conviction
Date: Friday 28th September 2018
Time: 9:00AM – 1:00PM
Price: £350 + VAT (Total £420)
Venue: National Liberal Club, Lawrence Robson Room, Whitehall Place, London, SW1A 2HE
To book your place, click here.
What our Delegates say:
I was really dreading the videotaping but it turned out fine as it was not at all threatening. Having the confidence to say less, hold the silence, talk to people rather than at the room and know that I can now hold their attention is really great. Thank you so much” Lawyer – International Law firm